Meal Replacements: 7 Great Green Shake Recipes
Morgan Fleur De Lys
One of the primary challenges with committing to meal replacement for weight loss shakes or smoothies is creating diversity in your every day routine. You need to have high quality options so you don’t get bored with your daily shakes. By mixing up distinct recipes, you can continually find innovative and exciting ways to stay healthy and in shape.
Here’s 7 of my favorite shake recipes that you can benefit from too:
1) Red Berry: 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup skim milk and Greenberry shake mix. Mix with ice until smooth.
2) Pineapple Sunset: 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup water and a sccop of green smoothie mix. Add ice and blend.
3) Happy Berry: 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice, 1 cup of water and green shake mix Put in a mixer with ice.
And here’s an added bonus – healthy strawberry oatmeal smoothie recipe with coconut oil in this Video.
5) Apple Breeze: 1/2 cup apple juice, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup water and green superfood shake mix. You guessed it, blend it up with ice in a mixer.
6) Strawberry Lemonade: Juice of 1 small lemon, 1 cup starberries, 1 cup water and Shakeology (Greenberry). Blend it up, blender sytle with ice.
7) Citrus Pucker: Juice of 1/2 small lemon, juice of 1/2 small lime, 1 Tbsp. honey, 1 cup of water and a wonderful green shake scoop. I believe you think I’m going to instruct you to mix it. Well, you’re definitely correct! With ice.
Green Smoothie 7 Day Detox Diet Plan: Lose Weight And Feel Better.
Very Popular Filling Green Smoothie Weight Loss Plan That Works!
Proven And Tested For Weight Loss And Improved Health With Simple Easy To Find Ingredients.
You may want to take into account a few tips to get the most out of these recipes. One thing that you can do is to add ice to taste. You can add more ice for a thicker shake. When using a blender, you can blend it until it is nice and creamy!
You also have choices! You can pick to use fresh or frozen fruit. You can also substitute and add regular, skim, almond or rice milk. I do not recommend soy milk in general, but it’s up to you. the more ‘milk’ you add, the creamier your shake will be. Enjoy!
About the Author
You can find more information on meal replacement for weight loss. You will find comprehensive reviews, recipes and videos for high quality, healthy shakes and smoothies. Click here for the best shakes I have seen: Meal Replacement For Weight Loss.