Green Smoothies Benefits – 8 Persuasive Examples Showing Why You Should Give Green Smoothies A Go
The question ‘Can Food Prevent Cancer?’ invites many answers, not the least of which is the benefits of drinking green smoothies – fresh green vegetables blended into a smoothie.
One of the things I have to guard against these days is telling everyone I know, about the benefits of drinking green smoothies. Not everyone is inspired by a drink that is vibrantly green and bursting with flavour. Many people I know are aghast at the notion of drinking any kind of vegetable concoction, and refuse to consider even tasting one.
But you know, if you are in the situation where you need to turn your health around, drinking these power drinks is probably the fastest and most energizing way to do so! Such incredible health results can be achieved in a very short period of time. Believe me, this is part of my experience. I have turned my family’s health issues around, just by adding them as part of a healthy diet.
So many of us are in the market for eating more healthily, but let’s be honest, that takes time, effort, and motivation. It’s so much easier to use supermarket produce or pick up some convenience food, than to trawl through alternative recipe books or embrace raw food.
But…would you be interested if I told you it would only take a few minutes of your day to make them, and that, though drinking just one glass each and every day you would be oxygenating your body?
You see, leafy green vegetables are wonderful oxygen-transporting foods that get to the heart of the cellular functioning of your organs and muscles. They are hugely beneficial in maintaining an ideal pH balance in your body – remembering that your pH (potential for hydrogen) balance is what enables your body to be free of disease. Moreover the chlorophyll in green vegetables is beneficial for healthy blood pressure, healthy cholesterol and the prevention of many different cancers.This is simply the easiest way to obtain incredible health outcomes. Drinking them is your journey towards healing and energy. One green smoothie will make a huge difference to how you feel, but several, throughout the day will have enormous healing effects on your body.
This has become a concerning issue in the developed world, as fresh food is swept aside in favour of convenience. The weight loss industry has cashed in on this crisis and helped many people lose weight on their ‘cuisine stingy’ food offerings. And yes, people have lost weight through these plans, but rarely do they keep it off.
A better, healthier option!
So here’s an assurance if you want to lose weight. Drinking green smoothies will allow you to ditch that weight effortlessly. Let me give you 8 persuasive reasons as to why this is so!
- Green smoothies are jam-packed with fibre and are a complete food. They kick-start your colon into healthy activity! You see, your colon is probably the most vital organ in your body. There is a belief that virtually all diseases start within an unhealthy colon, leading to breakdowns in other parts of your bodily system.
- Green smoothies are amazingly quick to prepare and even easier to digest. Because the vegetables are broken down into manageable particles, nutrients are easily transported to your cells.
- Vegetable averse? If you are not a great fan of eating vegetables, what better way of ensuring that you get your daily serves? Add your favourite fruits to the blend and go easy on the green until your palate is ready. It’s better to have a few raw greens than none at all. Let’s face it, it’s hardly news that few of us eat anywhere near the amount and variety of vegetables that are needed for our health.
- And what about your children? Do you owe them the best start in life? In my experience children love any kind of smoothies as long as they are sweet. Adding greens should be a slow, perhaps even furtive, way to ensure their daily intake. They’ll love you for it – eventually!
- Smart kiddies? Do you want your children to be the smartest at school? No better way to reduce brain-fog than through healthy, raw smoothies. Once children are hooked on these, their desire for heavily-salted, or high-sugar foods, is greatly reduced. In fact I know of one young student who can’t eat with his peers as he is so nauseated by the smell of the snacks with MSG in them! I feel the same way.
- Do you have cravings? They are often a sign that your body lacks particular vitamins. Trust me. Those craving will simply disappear – but only if you drink green smoothies!.
- Beauty -Is there anyone who doesn’t want beautiful skin? Is there any older person who would not prefer to look younger? If you are one of those age-defying hopefuls, then green smoothies are just for you!
- Health issues -But you know, you can also target health issues according to whatever you put into your smoothie.
Find out here:
1. How to combine the ingredients correctly
2. How to prepare the ingredients before using them in a recipe
3. How to pick the right ingredients for unique recipes
As I said at the beginning of this article, I have to resist telling people about the benefits of green smoothies, but the reality is, it’s not important these days, because I have found that these nutrition-packed drinks begin to speak for themselves. If you drink them on a daily basis, people start to notice your changed body shape, or your clear, healthy skin. More importantly, they take note of your new-found energy and thirst for living. Go on! It’s worth a try. Go gently and find the drink that best suits you and your health! You’ll be glad you did! And you’ll start to believe that food can prevent disease, including cancer.
About the Author
From your natural health promoter and friend, Maria Renouf.
Understand that food matters. Even Hippocrates knew this. As did Paul McCartney. Read about this at http://www.alkalinemadeeasy.com/food-prevent-cancer/.
Don’t blindly resort to drugs. Transform your body into an alkaline state. It does require an appreciation of a number of contributing factors. Get your complimentary Mini Acid:Alkaline Awareness course at http://www.alkalinemadeeasy.com/. Delivered to your mailbox in bite-sized chunks over one week. There are some real eye-openers. Go ahead – it’s free, and you might be spurred on to start your own investigations.
Favorite Green Smoothie Recipes ft. Nzuri Vitamins
Share YOUR favorite green smoothie recipes below!!
To purchase the beauty tonic and liquid vitamins, visit www.totalbeautyinabottle.com!!
Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Smoothie #1: (Sweeter tasting)
-Two large handfuls of spinach
-Half of a pineapple
-1 large handful of blueberries
-3/4 cup of coconut water
-3-4 ice cubes
-Two large handfuls of kale
-1 1/2 apples
-1/2 cup of coconut water
-3-4 ice cubes
No matter what combination of fruits and veggies you decide to use, always make sure you have at LEAST 2 handfuls of a leafy green vegetable. From there you can add whatever you want! That’s what makes making green smoothies so much fun 🙂
Try these recipes out and let us know what you think 🙂
Instagram: @NaturallyGG, @UnearthedAmber, @Charissmatic_
You may also like:
Green smoothies: Health and beauty benefits plus recipes3 Easy & Delicious Fully Raw Smoothie Recipes!Nutribullet Review NBR-12 Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System and Organic Green Smoothie Recipe10 Great Healthy Weight Loss Benefits of Green Smoothies Part 2Green Smoothies for Life | Easiest Smoothie RecipesGeneral Tips on Ingredients for Green Smoothie Recipes and Other Healthy Smoothie RecipesUsing Fruit and Vegetables in Green Smoothies – Vitamix High Fiber Avocado Pit Green SmoothieBreville Hemisphere BBL605XL vs Vitamix 5200 – Green Smoothies – Your Ticket to a Healthier Lifestyle